Popular Posts

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Mommy's little angel

*this is taking me alot of guts to say..well right..  But for all you that dont know... I dont live with my mom... She abandoned me and my sister... I havent seen her in years.. She was a drug addict and an alcoholic and as well as abusive to me and my sister.. But as Im growing up now, I just wanna let the past go... I want to start over.. I want my mom back..And after all the shit that she has done to me Im willing to let it go cause I miss her so much.. I just wanna know where she is and if she is ok and if she has atleast thought of me once*
(im sitting at my computer desk crying right now as I type this)

Im the little girl you used to give kisses to at night.
But in the morning our mouths were only used to fight.

A slap to the face, or a punch to my guts,
to say I want you back you'd think that Im nuts.

Do you think about me as much as I think of you?
Do you recall all our good memories and the things we used to do? 
Did you even try to keep me? Did you ever really care?
How do you think I feel when I look for your smile and  know it wont be there.

 When I close my eyes all I see is your angry face.
But when I open them Im in a better place.

I dont wanna talk to you, I just wanna know your ok.
And if you have left this earth, Just know I wish you've couldve stayed.


You lied, you cheated, you beat and decieved me
But I think I discovered that you never trully loved me. 

Idk what the purpose of this post was, I guess just to vent.
But mom you left my heart with crack and the worlds biggest dent.
































No comments:

Post a Comment