Popular Posts

Friday, December 3, 2010

If today was your last day

I scream at the tops of my lungs hoping someone can hear me.
I pull out my hair and bang my head and wonder what life would be

With out me there would be no drama no problems no lies no pain
In the end I lose but you have something to gain.

Imagine I'm gone, I took my life and now it's in the grim reapers possession.
Im gone with no warning and there's no time for a reconciliation.

As you put your make up on you see a smudge on the mirror .
You wipe it clean so you can see clearer.

But what do you see, are you proud of what you've done?
Do you think about all the millions of people in the world or are you the only one?
If you were to leave the earth, could you say you had a good life?
Or did you live your life with regret and end it on bad strife?

Theres always something missing, and it kills to when you can't figure out what.
But to figure out what that is, you gotta walk through life with a strut. 

1 comment: